1st Annual Little Italy “Run For The Hills” 3K Fun Run and Walk!
Experience a unique fun run, for all ages, through the hills of Endicott on Saturday, August 25, at 9:00 AM. Registration begins at 8:00 AM.
Adorn your best Italian attire! Aprons, hats, shirts, flags all welcome! This is the perfect early morning social event for individuals and families.
Shirts, Prizes, and Refreshments! First place will receive the coveted garlic necklace!
Check-in begins: 8:00 AM
Start: 9:00 AM
Participants will begin at the intersection of Oak Hill Avenue and Watson Blvd and finish at the Little Italy Heritage Museum at 109 Odell Avenue.
Entry Fee 2018
GUSTO Italian Festival
The Little Italy Fun Run is part of the GUSTO! Italian Festival. Each year the Italian community celebrates with Italian food, fun, entertainment, and culture. This year’s street festival will be held August 23-26, 2018, in the designated areas of Witherill St. and Odell Avenue, as well as the upper area of the Northside Park.
- Thursday, Aug 23: Concert by Rich Wilson on The Stage at Little Italy, lower area Northside Park. Bring a lawn chair or blanket.
- Friday, Aug 24: GUSTO! Neighborhood Block party and Street Painting, concluding with a fabulous Fireworks Display!
- Saturday, Aug 25: “Run for the Hills!” 3K Fun Run/Walk, Registration 8:00 AM, Race start 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Aug 25: “Mass on the Grass.” St. Anthony of Padua Church will hold Saturday evening services at The Stage at Little Italy, lower area Northside Park, 5:00 PM
- Sunday, Aug 26: Little Italy Golf Tournament at the Links at Hiawatha, 12:00 PM
Questions: Call 607-444-1701
This event is proudly sponsored by Little Italy Endicott: Oak Hill Avenue Improvement Corp.For sponsorhip opportunities, visit www.littleitalyendicott.org.